Finding one's purpose in life.

Wednesday 3 June 2020

Week 144 - 147 Update: Prudence

I have always been a prudent individual and try to take the safest path as possible, whilst always having a backup. In life, I always believe in having a backup, even if it means "sacrificing" your desire. Reality is a cruel mistress and most people will most likely never do what they truly want. Currently, I think I'm in a good path, where I am trying to venture in the health field. I always wanted to be an artist/streamer, but I knew that I wasn't going to do well because I lack certain qualities that makes one successful/well off. At least in the health field, I can somewhat excel....

The COVID-19 situation in my country is good right now. Many things are already open so that's a good thing. A lot of people are already walking around like no care in the world. Whilst there is no need to worry, vigilance is still needed because the state I am in has relatively low testing rate (tests per million people) compared to other tests. Some smaller states even have way more tests than us, and I found this extremely puzzling. Hopefully nothing goes wrong. On another note, many anime unfortunately has been delayed but that's to be expected. It's better to have the studio employees to be safe and healthy. Short term pain, long term gain.

Anyway, apologies for the lack of posts in this blog. I have been concentrating on an important exam that could change my life, so I had to really focus on it. I still have my final exams for this semester, so this lack of posts will continue until at least Mid July as this period is possibly one of the important periods of my life, other than my high school final exams. Until then, stay healthy and hope everyone can strive on continue striving on forward...

2 comments:

  1. Hey brother i want to ask something

    How can you get monetized from google ads without changing your domain adress like com, or net ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply, Mr Tunakarya. I have been really busy recently. As to your question, Blogger has an in-built system to allow you to connect your Google Adwords to your blogger and allow you to put ads on the site. If you google this, it will make more sense compared to my word description.

      Delete