Finding one's purpose in life.

Saturday 5 October 2019

Week 111 Update: A Momentary Abatement

Right now, I'm in my university's one week break, where I'll be back to uni in 3 days. It's nice to have a break since I can catch up with university content that I'm been behind on, and I still got so much to catch up on. It's why I forgot to write this weekly update on time, even though I had it in my mind since a few days ago. I caught up on a lot of anime too during this period, but I have writer's block so I don't feel extremely motivated to write a review. I also get tired of games now, and only playing if I want to do something different to get my mind running.

One thing I've been consistently enjoying is manga, and reading the weekly series, Kingdom and One Piece. Can't wait for the big break at the end of the year so I can binge read more manga. There may be another post again today or tomorrow for a manga or an anime review, but I can't guarantee it. Anyway, back to studying...

No comments:

Post a Comment