Finding one's purpose in life.

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Week 43 Update - Worry

It's nearing the end of the first semester and I'm getting a bit nervous about whether I will do well for one of my subjects. I feel somewhat confident for my other subjects but I am definitely "unprepared" or at least scared for it. I have notes and stuff for it, but I just feel that the questions are going to be crazy, and I'm not the type who reads beyond the textbook. Anyway, I can't do anything about that except just to practise and study hard. My blog posts schedule will be a bit inconsistent over the next 3 weeks since I will have final exams soon. I will most likely only post during this week and go on a 2 to 3-week hiatus for the final exam block. Well, not like it would affect anyone anyway, just a heads up if someone actually visits my blog frequently

However, I recently got into diamond in Overwatch. Yay! Anime is pretty good to watch. I watch some comedy once in a while to get me in a happy mood and watch the serious stuff that really makes you think. I haven't been reading a lot of manga recently because I got a lot of assessment due right now (yeh end of semester always have tonnes of assessments due). Well, I'll probably chuck a weekly update if I can during the hiatus timeframe, but definitely no time to write reviews/analysis of anime I watched since I will not be watching anime during this timeframe either. :'( Until then, the reviews should be back to normal schedule in 2 to 3 weeks time.

No comments:

Post a Comment