Finding one's purpose in life.

Saturday 25 July 2020

Week 148 -154 Update: An Arduous Path

Hello everyone. I apologize for the lack of updates. I have been busy trying to sort for the next university semester since the break is short and I had to fix things around the house with my dad. Whilst I have been watching anime, I haven't been watching too much of it. Furthermore, I have writer's block so I can't really find the motivation to write a review. This lack of motivation also applies to other aspects of my life. I feel lost and lack of purpose, but I don't feel "depressed" either. I think it's because of the COVID-19 situation that has made me demotivated, and I'm sure it has also done the same thing to many other people. 

Anyway, I think I may be switching to monthly updates since there's not really any point to write weekly updates since there's nothing exciting in my life and it would just make me regurgitate the same things over and over again. Hope everyone is healthy and staying safe and sane in these tumultuous and unpredictable period.

No comments:

Post a Comment