Finding one's purpose in life.

Friday 21 February 2020

Week 132 Update: Countdown

There's only two days until university starts again. I am nervous but excited at the same time because this means I will be advancing in my studies and bringing myself one step closer to what I want to do. Whilst I made the wrong choice of what I want to do in the past, I have a clearer vision of what I want to do. I definitely feel much better compared to about two years ago when I felt lost on what I wanted to do. 

That's the reason I started this blog 2+ years ago because I wanted to write out my thoughts on an anonymous platform and it has also helped me improve my writing. It has helped with my writing because I analyze how people write and adapt it to my own writing. However, there are some styles of writing that never cease to amaze me, and it's a level that I could never achieve because my grasp of linguistics is not the best. Anyway, I have been playing Overwatch because it helps me become exuberant and it increases my adrenaline so it makes me more focused in my studies. Oh well, hope you guys are going well too. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment