Finding one's purpose in life.

Friday 14 February 2020

Week 131 Update: Febrile Atmosphere

As university is nearing, I am getting a bit nervous but glad at the same time because I will be using my brain rigorously once again. During holidays, it was busy too since I am doing something compared to previous years of holidays. The first university event I will be going to is the Market Day, since that's gonna be a fun day to get freebies. I am eyeing for pens, because the pens I get from Market Day are extremely comforting to hold and are of excellent quality. There's also free beverages and food, but that is secondary to my objective. I can also join some clubs and renew my membership for some of my old clubs. 

In regards to manga and anime, I haven't been watching any anime for the past week because I want to rest up. I have only been reading some weekly manga series that I stated in my previous weekly updates. I should try and relax more (e.g. read on a bed) to destress, and I also need to exercise more too, so that my mood & body becomes better. Anyway, nothing much to say, so until next week.

1 comment:

  1. MyAnimeForLife is your anime & manga news & entertainment website. We provide you with the latest breaking news and videos straight from the anime & manga

    industry.You can also enjoy articles & reviews on manga, cosplay, anime games, otaku lifestyle and more!
    One Piece Chapter 971: Official Spoilers






    ReplyDelete