Finding one's purpose in life.

Saturday 8 February 2020

Week 130 Update: Splurge

I recently ordered a bunch of manga from Madman sale (and I haven't bought so much before in one purchase), so stay tuned soon for the post about it. I also started playing some competitive Overwatch matches, but I get bored so quickly since it's so rinse and repeat. The only hero I love playing is Ana since she needs to aim and she needs to position herself effectively. I haven't been watching anime for the past 3 days and I only read some weekly manga like Kingdom and One Piece, and some monthly ones like Goblin Slayer and UQ Holder. 

As usual, there's nothing interesting in my life since I'm not really doing anything. I'm stagnating. I applied for some pharmacy jobs but never got a reply. I even went in to give resume, but it looks a lot of the owners of the pharmacies don't want to hire pharmacy students because they have to pay more than the pharmacy assistants. Anyway, enough of my rumbling. I'm tired. See ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment