Finding one's purpose in life.

Thursday 30 January 2020

Week 129 Update: Vigilance

Looking at the recent news about the novel coronavirus (nCoV), it's crazy to observe unnecessary hysteria being spread through social media. If those individuals would just google and find out more, they would know that it's recoverable. It's only likely life-threatening for the elderly, children and the immunocompromised individuals/people with pre-existing conditions. Otherwise, most individuals will recover. Most of the deaths right now are due to elderly individuals and people with pre-existing respiratory illnesses. Rather, we should be vigilant (as we should be), practice good hygiene, and just carry on with our lives, especially in Australia.

Anyway, the new university semester is coming in less than a month. I'm kinda nervous but it's gonna be good to get into a habit of going to university again since I'm lazing about at home during holidays. I've been playing games again, but only just a little to help get the adrenaline rush going so I can go about my day. On another note, I haven't been posting too much on this blog, which is a bit disappointing, but I should have a post coming soon. Stay tuned and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment