Finding one's purpose in life.

Thursday 23 January 2020

Week 128 Update: Vigor

After exercising and adjusting my chair and desk to make it more ergonomic, my headaches decreased. Of course, I am not exercising rigorously. I am only doing some simple exercises that especially helps strengthen my shoulder muscles. Anyway, I'm been playing some Overwatch, but only arcade since I don't confident that my computer won't crash. I also been playing some Hearthstone again, but not as much as previously. The first chapter of the new adventure was released and I hope that these cards will be playable in Arena since this will shake things up.

In regards to the Madman sale, I am unsure of whether to buy stuff since there's not really anything I especially wanted. In terms of physical manga, I have only collected Junji Ito works, Grand Blue Dreaming, Goblin Slayer and Love Hina. I also have some other series, but it's here and there. However, this sale is very good for a lot of series. If you don't want to buy/can't buy, don't fret. There should be another similar sale during August period, where it is also up to 85% off. However, I never significantly observed the discounts during this period so the deals can be better/worse than the one at the start of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment