Finding one's purpose in life.

Wednesday 8 January 2020

Week 126 Update: The World in Turmoil

Anyone who have read the news and browsed through the web would have seen the hostile starts to the new year of 2020. Hopefully nothing crazy happens because no one will win in the end, and the ones that suffer the most are the innocents caught in between. This is evidenced in past history, and I hope we do commit the same mistakes. Despite this, I'm still gonna move on and do my best in life. I have been enjoying a lot of anime too, but I haven't got the urge to write any reviews. I haven't been playing any games either because I don't feel the urge to, but that's a good thing since I'm focusing on something study-related. Anyway, hopefully 2020 will go smoothly ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment