Finding one's purpose in life.

Wednesday 15 January 2020

Week 127 Update: Headache Inducing Heat

I've been getting a lot of headaches recently, which is most likely caused by the heat. They aren't painful but you can feel a tight band around your head, and it's very distracting when you are concentrating on something. Fortunately, I do have aircon, but I try not to switch it on because it makes my skin very dry. I've been watching anime here and there, but like I stated in the past few weeks, I have the writer's block, even for these weekly updates. Anyway, the Madman Half-Yearly Sale should be soon, so I can't wait to see the prices for some of the manga/anime I want. Anyway, I hope everyone stays safe, stay cool and hydrated if you are in a hot country and stay warm if it's cold. Until next week..

No comments:

Post a Comment