Finding one's purpose in life.

Wednesday 1 January 2020

Week 125 Update: Happy New Year and Best Wishes for 2020!!

Happy New Year everyone. Whilst I didn't stay up to watch the fireworks, the coming of a new year is both exciting and daunting. Just like my birthday, it always make me think about how I am getting older. But I am on track to do well in university and possibly life beyond that. I haven't been playing too many games as of late. I get extremely bored or I get too scared that I will disconnect, which leaves a bitter taste in one's mouth. Instead, I just watch anime, read manga, watch Youtube vids or watch streamers play games. What a boring and monotonous life... Anyway, I hope everyone will have a good year ahead in 2020 and I wish them well in any future endeavors whatever that may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment