Finding one's purpose in life.

Wednesday 25 December 2019

Week 124 Update: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope everyone is having a good time. My family usually don't celebrate Christmas too intensely compared to the traditional folk. For me, Christmas is more about coming together and having a good hearty dinner, rather than just presents. I find presents really mundane and not environmentally friendly. A lot of the times, I get stuff that I usually don't really want too much of (e.g. chocolate), since having too much is not good for my health. I don't really mind clothes not too much since it's usable. Anyway, people appreciate Christmas differently, but what I want is just some peace. 

Anyway, need to help out with Christmas dinner, until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment