Finding one's purpose in life.

Sunday 15 December 2019

Week 122 Update: Frequent Headaches

I've been getting headaches quite frequently especially near the afternoon, and it's been going on for a couple of weeks. I think it's the sudden temperature change since the aircon is in my room and I have to sometimes go outside, so the sudden temperature probably messed my head up. Another possible reason is my poor sleep because my neighbors have been noisy randomly in the middle of night. I haven't been playing Overwatch and I don't really feel that desire to write a review on this site, especially with my sore back. I've been doing some upper back and shoulder exercises and they do help a bit. Fortunately the headache is not too severe. The only problem is that it's very annoying so I have to rub some eucalyptus oil on my head to help relieve the pain. Anyone got any suggestions? Anyway, gonna rest for now. See you next week.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment