Finding one's purpose in life.

Friday 6 December 2019

Week 121 Update: Unable to do Something

It's sometimes frustrating to be a bystander that feels powerless to do something against a situation that is clearly in the wrong. Well I encounter this regularly and it's very frustrating because if I retaliate, there will be consequences for me, but even more serious consequences for others. I would go into the specifics but I'm sure many have been in a similar position before.

Anyway, I'm thinking of having a monthly update rather than a weekly update because I am getting busy. However, that is not set in stone, and you'll know whether there are any changes. I am currently have writer's block. Coupled with problems around me, I feel demotivated to write something. I haven't been playing Overwatch, but I have been played Hearthstone since the expansion is coming out soon, and I want to farm some gold. Hehehee. Anyway, until next week or next month??!

No comments:

Post a Comment