Finding one's purpose in life.

Sunday 1 December 2019

Week 114 - 120 Update: Return from Hiatus, Maybe?

Hey guys, it's been a while since I written something for this blog and this is because I was busy with the university exams, and even after the exams, I was just so nervous about my marks and I wanted to rest. Fortunately, I got better marks than I expected, which is very good to my mental well-being. Seize this momentum! Despite being holidays now, I don't have the urge to play games that much, and even if I do, I usually stop immediately if I lose. Anyway, I have gotten back into watching anime, but at a relatively slow pace.

Hopefully I will make a review post, but I can't guarantee that, as I need to get rid of my writer's block. Plus I feel tired as of late, so I need to focus on improving my lifestyle. I gained about 5 kg from last year, cause I was so focused on exams. Anyway, Black Friday has passed, but there's still Cyber Monday, so hopefully people can get the stuff they really want. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment