Finding one's purpose in life.

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Week 123 Update: Heatwave

It's been crazy hot in Australia, and there's still so many bushfires still continuing to burn. I can't imagine not having aircon in this weather. However, I try to have fan instead of aircon because having the aircon is costly, dries my skin and occasionally gives me headaches. Anyway, I've been playing a lot of Hearthstone arena lately, and I'm not sure whether they changed the rates of card appearance, but it seems like they have. I love that hunter is now the top class in arena, when it has been the worst class for so long, and it makes sense that it's the worst class in arena because of the hero power. However, I think the card sets in this arena rotation benefits Hunter a lot because there's good board clear and still good SMOrc potential. I also can't wait for the "adventure mode" that they were talking about. Whilst it's most likely not free, it does introduce new cards so that will be very interesting. 

In terms of manga and anime, there's not that much going on. It seems that Cells at Work Volume 6 and 7 preorders will never be released. They keep delaying it and there's no reason or announcements about it. If it doesn't release by next year, I'll probably have to ask for a refund. There is Goblin Slayer Side Story Year One Volume 3 coming out soon during this month, so I can keep an eye on the prices for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment