Finding one's purpose in life.

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Week 107 Update: Overload

While I am not that sick anymore (still got some phlegm in my throat and a bit of a runny nose), I am left with a "backlog" of uni work that I have to catch up with. Furthermore, there are also tests and assessments every week until the one week break that I have near October. This most likely means another long hiatus again until I get everything sorted. I haven't really gotten back into reading anime too much either. I have only watched one series so far since last week, so if I do have time, I may write about it.

It's kinda frustrating that I procrastinate/lose my concentration much easier now and this is perhaps due to me gaining weight and feeling "stressed". Once this semester ends, I definitely need to slowly start exercising again, like some light exercise for me to slowly lose weight. Anyway I need to continue to study for a test in 2 days time. Until next week, hope you have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment