Finding one's purpose in life.

Tuesday 17 September 2019

Week 108-109 Update: Overloaded with Assessment Every Week

Hey sorry guys for the lack of updates. I have been really busy recently as I have a major assessment every week for the past week. I even have one in a few days and another one the next week. However, I will be having one week university break soon, so I should be able to continue blogging as usual during that week and hopefully in future weeks too. Unfortunately, there will be no review post this week, but there may be on next week, since I had time to watch some anime. Furthermore, I sometimes have writer's block and it's hard for me to have that desire to write especially if I am busy already.

This will be a short update as I want to work my hardest to get the best mark I can. I already have disappointed myself in one of the exams I had in the previous weeks (marks are not out yet, but I don't think I did well) because I was sick. Goddamn it why did I have to be sick! Anyway, see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment