Finding one's purpose in life.

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Week 104 - 106 Update: Down with the Flu & Busy with Uni

As the title suggests, I started feeling sick since the 16th of September and it was the first time I had contracted the flu. I usually only get the common cold once a year, but now I experienced the flu first hand, and it was certainly debilitating on the first few days. My muscles were extremely sore and I had a really bad fever. It took a long while to recover too since I had a lot of assessment due. I still have the lingering effects of the flu - cough, runny nose, phlegm in my chest. It's certainly crazy. Whilst I had always kept myself to a consistent schedule, I just had to focus on my university study whilst sick. I couldn't focus on both, so sorry lads. I still need to rest up, so I probably won't be making an anime review this week or the week after. This is because I haven't watched anime since I got sick. Every day I just felt tired and just wanted to rest, and there was no point to push myself to watch anime if I wasn't going to enjoy it. I'll just leave the update here. Going to rest up now so I can get completely well soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment