Finding one's purpose in life.

Friday 9 August 2019

Week 103 Update: The Weeks Go By So Fast

Like the title suggests, time really does fly fast and it's sometimes surprised me on how long since my current university semester has started. Ahhh, I'm been a bit tired the last few days because of some mishaps with practicals (had to do a practical by myself, when it's supposed to be a 2 person job), so there may be no anime review this week. But I'll try my best to write one up since I did finish up some anime since last week, but I don't review every anime I watch. I usually review the "non-mainstream" ones because these are the ones that people always ponder whether they should watch it or not. The mainstream ones will always be watched, so I rarely write reviews on mainstream anime, since it's also really subjective. 

Anyway, started going back into Overwatch again to get my blood rushing and the endorphins releasing, and I just finished my placements for this season (which is going to end in 4 days) and I got high plat (2900+). I'll try and get to diamond before the season ends so I can get that bonus competitive points to spend on golden guns. I also got back into Hearthstone again since the new expansion came out two days ago, and arena is so fun with the new cards. This new expansion will hopefully keep me interested and playing daily for at least a week before the arena gets stale again. Oh well, should be resting rather than rambling on. Until next time, ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment