Finding one's purpose in life.

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Week 81 Update: Forgot Weekly Post Last Week

I forgot to post something last week because I thought I posted something, but I think I was pre-occupied and university was starting soon so I needed to get prepared. I will try to remember to post something this week. I apologise for the missed post especially since I wasn't in a situation where they was any examinations. This week's post is most likely going to be related to my recent order of manga I got from Madman Entertainment, but there can also be a possibility of an anime review - it just depends on my mood and whether I have writer's block. 

Anyway, today was sweltering and unfortunately on this day, I went to university for Market Day. Whilst the freebies were pretty good, it was so hot, and there were definitely less stores/free stuff compared to previous years. Kinda disappointed in my university for doing this, and looks like the Student Union trying to save money (perhaps they been misusing funds all along and the current elected guild needs to recuperate these losses). I don't know but whatever it is, they need to step up! I also talked with my friend about my slight ambition to open an online manga store because the local stores are just too expensive, but I will probably have to hold off on that thought until after university.

Once again, I apologise for the lack of last week's post. Whilst there's not too many people that care about that (since my blog is not viewed extensively), it's best to admit mistakes, because my blog is a way for me to keep track and forces me to plan my time wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment