Finding one's purpose in life.

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Week 80 Update: Dazed, Reeling, About to Break (due to Heat)

Australia summer is hell to go through and it's super hard to concentrate on what you are doing if you don't have air con. Luckily I have air con in my house, but I used to not have air con for 7+ years living here, and it's nice to know the difference between fan and air cons. I still try to use fans if it's not too hot since air cons is gonna make the electricity bill go through the roof. Imagine travelling to university every day at this heat, but fortunately, summer is coming to an end soon, but that doesn't necessarily mean the temperatures will come down. Ahhh the horrors.

Anyway, university is starting in about 2 weeks and it's gonna be busy again, but I'll definitely do my best to keep up to date with this blog and post every week. No guarantee though since I may not have the time to watch enough anime to review. I also got back into Overwatch again and it's really fun if you know when to take a break, and just to focus on oneself, and how I can improve, and just avoid the negative/bad players. Hearthstone also has the Lunar New Year event, so I'm binging on that since quests give bonus gold and dust, and are also easier to complete for its reward. I also made some decent progress on the anime/manga buying guide. I'm probably completed about 10% of it since I probably want to make it look good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment