Finding one's purpose in life.

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Week 19 Review - Disgustingly Hot Weather

Aussies, specifically Queenslanders, definitely know the intense heat that comes up with Summer. Summer in Queensland is excruciating to go through if you do not have an air-conditioning unit. Currently, all I have is a fan blowing my feet, cause there's where most of the sweat is coming from. My body generally doesn't sweat too much, which is generally a good thing.

In this heat, it's really hard for me to concentrate in doing what I like. I haven't drawn for two weeks now - mostly due to lack of ideas (not really a good reason since I can just find some picture online to reference from) and the intense heat. When I try to draw, my drawing tablet instantly has sweat marks on it, which messes up the cursor on my computer screen when I draw, and it is extremely uncomfortable for me to draw when I am sweating profusely. Therefore, I will most likely be taking a break from drawing (maybe some quick draws - no more than 1 hr).

Anime is fun to watch again and I have been reading a really good manga called Homunculus. I will most likely be writing a review about that manga when I finish. I would recommend this to people who like "sci-fi" since it explores the idea of the "sixth-sense" from trepanation (drilling a hole into one's skull - usually only done when you need to relieve pressure from the skull). I was thinking of going to Japan during these holidays, but looks like I don't have that much money on my hands right now, so I will probably save up for a bit longer before I go overseas for a holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment