Finding one's purpose in life.

Tuesday 28 November 2017

Week 18 Review - Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales

The whole week I was just looking out for sales from the Black Friday, Cyber Monday week sales. Unfortunately, the event was disappointing, at least for me. The deals on Amazon were generally disappointing, and the sales in my local stores was pretty disappointing too. As a result, I didn't buy anything during this period :'(

I don't watch anime as much now, and even if I do, I watch ones that I enjoy watching, rather than trying out risky picks.


2 comments:

  1. Read Piano no Mori, it's very goood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I heard it's completed now. I'll look into it. I got so many mangas on my to-read list, but never attempt to try to read many of them. When I read one, I just add on more lol. Never ending :')

      Delete