Finding one's purpose in life.

Friday 11 October 2019

Week 112 Update: Tense

My shoulder aches are back and it's been going on for a few days. One reason I can think of is my sitting posture, but I'm trying to fix that problem and hopefully the shoulder aches will relieve itself. Another possible reason is that I gained a lot of weight recently, and I need to be more mindful of what I eat. I've been recently binging on food so I'm setting myself a "diet" where I reduce binging slowly.

Overwatch has also been boring, but I got back into Hearthstone again due to their Halloween event, since I love playing dual class arena. Something new like this always make the games different and more enjoyable. I also have been watching a bit more anime, but I haven't been enjoying too much due to my shoulder aches. Furthermore, I still got one more exam in my semester before my end-of-semester exams in a couple of days, so I'll need to focus on that. Thus, there may be no anime/manga review this weekend, but I'll try my best to get one out. 

Anyway, it's amazing that I kept this blog relatively active for so long, since I started this blog because i was bored and I usually lose that drive after a few weeks. For me, this blog is a way to relax and to vent out my thoughts. It's never good to keep all the thoughts in your head for too long. Anyway, thank you for reading and hope to see you in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment