Finding one's purpose in life.

Friday 19 April 2019

Week 89 Update: Mid Semester Exams Soon

It's mid-semester exams soon for me, and I'm having the mid-semester break in a couple of days, and I'm kinda nervous for the exams, since after the exams, I got tonnes of assignments to complete. Arghhh.... I will most likely be not posting a review this week, but definitely will not be posting a review the week after due to the exams. Hopefully I get the urge/time to actually write a review, but no promises. This is gonna be a short update since I need to finish up my notes. Nevertheless, I will still be watching some anime, but just in reduced amounts.

Currently watching Boogiepop 2019 right now after finishing Reincarnated as a Slime anime. I probably shoulda waited for the second season for Slime since it's coming out next year, but I just couldn't wait, and it's good that I didn't wait cause the anime is so damn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment