Finding one's purpose in life.

Wednesday 27 March 2019

Week 86 Update: Still Sick

Recently I was getting a bit better, but the recent weather changes has slowed down my recovery process. It's hard to concentrate and work effectively in study as well as university classes when I am sick. Sometimes I don't even want to talk to anyone cause I feel so tired, and talking always takes too much energy for me. :') What's worse is working with inefficient people when you are sick - you are all pissed and feel "helpless" already, so having incompetency just make one more frustrated and tired. Perhaps it's a blessing that I am sick when there's no too much important assessment going on..., but it really sucks being sick (considering I am pretty healthy - usually only get sick once a year or once every two years)

So far, a lot of the courses have pretty bad lecturers, usually they are just not good at teaching or even not being professional in an academic setting. One of my lecturers is like that and talks in very inappropriate manner in an academic setting. To be honest, if I record and sent to the heads, they probably would warn them about such things. I really wonder how they got to that position...

Anyway on another note, I forgot to mention that my Love Hina complete manga collection purchase arrived last week, and the volumes were of superb quality. Props to the seller for keeping such an old manga in good quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment