Finding one's purpose in life.

Wednesday 13 March 2019

Week 84 Update: FeelsWeirdMan

It's starting to get really busy since assignments are already started to get released, and I'm a bit behind lectures, but little updates like this won't take too much of my time, so I just did it just before I sleep. I recently bought a pre-owned full collection of Love Hina, since it was the first manga series that I read, and was the starting point of my indulgence in manga and anime. To be honest, Year 10 was when I really started watching anime since I got introduced to it at school. I still remember those times where I exchanged anime with people via hard drives. Nowadays, it's affordable to pay to watch, but if you aren't too fond of that, there's always many avenues to watch anime. Anyway, can't wait to get it and from the photos, they looked like they were well maintained - they have yellow pages, but what do you expect from manga series that are so old (probably 5+ years old). 

Anyway, nothing much going on my with life other than busy university life and chilling with anime, manga and games. The wonders of youth, and times that I must cherish...

1 comment:

  1. Oh shit, the whole collection. Nice. Tell me when you receive it.

    ReplyDelete