Finding one's purpose in life.

Wednesday 27 February 2019

Week 82 Update: Soreness

I am recently trying to lose some belly fat since I gained a lot of weight due to no exercise and tonnes of junk food eating, and it's affecting my posture (sore back) and my health in general. It's really hard to start exercising to lose weight, but I'm trying out different methods slowly and trying not to over-strain myself since it's university now. Anyway, I recently purchased Goblin Slayer Volume 4 and Grand Blue Volume 4 from BookDepository since they were at a really good price by using a VPN. I'll probably make a tip on how to get the cheapest prices for BookDepository but that won't be anytime soon.

Anyway, I'm busy with university already and I'm kinda nervous of the workload, but I think I should be able to persevere through all this. One must have resilience to survive in life after all. Until next week, adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment