Finding one's purpose in life.

Wednesday 6 February 2019

Week 79 Update: Tension Headaches & Happy Lunar New Year (one day late :|)

Recently I have been getting bad tension headaches, and I usually don't get headaches like this, even during summer. However, every summer is getting hotter and I'm not surprised if that's the case. Another cause is that I'm tired or I face the computer screen too much. Hopefully it will resolve by itself if I sleep more and take more breaks from the computer. University in about 3 weeks so I am somewhat excited and a bit sad, since I feel bored and want some challenge, but I won't be able to have as much free time. It was also Lunar New Year yesterday so I forgot to post the update yesterday, and just wanted to wish everyone who celebrates Lunar New Year, a very Happy Lunar New Year (新年快乐,身体健康 - Happy New Year and wish you Good Health. 

Anyway, nothing much going on in terms of anime and manga watching. I am currently watching Gintama (Season 4 I think?). However I did order some manga - Goblin Slayer Volume 1 to 3 from Madman Entertainment, as well as the Goblin Slayer Side Story: Year One Volume 1, so hopefully they arrive next week. I already read those chapters online but I wanted to see the quality of the art in book form and I got them on the cheapest price it has ever been anyway for Australians.

No comments:

Post a Comment