Finding one's purpose in life.

Tuesday 4 December 2018

Week 70 Update: Back to the Usual....

I finally settled down again after the overseas trip, and it's the usual routine in the holidays. It's really boring to keep doing the same boring thing everyday - wake up, browse internet, eat, sleep & repeat, so I don't get how NEETs like this lifestyle. To be honest, I don't even think most NEETs even like this type of monotonous routine/lifestyle; it's just because they are socially awkward, depressed, or just scared to try new things out. I definitely didn't want to waste all of my holidays doing the same boring thing, so I applied to some jobs, and hopefully I can get one for Christmas and after the New Years, because it will allow me to be more active and challenge my mind, as well as making some pocket money to save up for my future. I used to have severely low self-esteem during mid last year since I wanted to change from Engineering to Pharmacy so I can relate to NEETs during those times. Hopefully I feel that I have improved and my self-esteem is getting stronger, but I still feel lost about what I want to do in life. However, I know I want to be in the health industry, so at least I have a more focused goal compared to before.

On another note, during my overseas trip and after I came back, I binged on a manga series called Kingdom, and it was a series that my friend profusely told me to read, and I read it after 1-2 years of him telling me it. It is a damn good series, alright and I almost caught up to the latest chapter, since he wants me to catch up so that he can discuss with me about the chapters. I also started watching Gintama, since I wanted to have some good ol' comedy in my life. My friends also convinced me to play LoL again, but I played it yesterday night with them and I just didn't feel that connection with the game anymore. I'm not gonna play LoL by myself, and only gonna play if there's a full party of friends, since they wouldn't flame me if I was doing bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment