Finding one's purpose in life.

Monday 26 November 2018

Week 69 Update: Came Back from a Holiday Abroad

After my exam block, I went to Hong Kong with my family for 5 days and I came back today, extremely exhausted and feeling jet-lagged. However, I slept a bit for a few hours after arriving back in Australia so I don't feel as bad right now. I may have some kind of post outlining what I did in Hong Kong, especially the food stores. There was a lot of good and bad food stores (bad as in either mediocre or just plain terrible). Essentially to sum it up, the holiday's upside was eating some good food and getting cheap stuff, the downside was the 8+ hour plane ride, which was extremely hard to sleep during the flight. There were two "out-of-the-ordinary" events that happened today. I saw Chonny from MyChonny (Youtuber) at Hong Kong airport with his girlfriend. I didn't take a photo or bother him since he's on his holiday (let him enjoy his holiday!). The other event was that an old lady had an epilepsy attack on a plane mid-flight, so it was pretty sudden and spooky. Fortunately, she recovered since there was a paramedic and doctor on board (SUGOI!).

No comments:

Post a Comment