Finding one's purpose in life.

Thursday 30 August 2018

Week 57 Update: Studying Time!

From the wise words of Oreki (Hyouka)
I am having my mid-semester exams next week and the week after, so I may have a hiatus of reviews during those times. It just depends on whether I am in the mood to write/have time to write reviews, since I probably won't be watching too much anime during this period anyway. I will probably still have the weekly updates but they will be extremely short.

For me, I have always been a visual learner. I remember concepts better when they are pictures with words (words by themselves don't stick to me unless I put them in tables - weird eh). I also need to study ahead of time, since my brain cannot handle cramming information. Perhaps I have always studied ahead, and never attempted to cram, and that can be a weakness in disguise. Nevertheless, having good time-management is still more important than having the ability to cram effectively.

And it's already nearing the ending of August. This month really went by fast, compared to previously. Perhaps that's a good thing - get this semester over and done with, but the problem is that I feel extremely tired again. I probably need to exercise more since I definitely gain some weight. Sigh..... I am such a lazy person....

No comments:

Post a Comment