Finding one's purpose in life.

Wednesday 22 August 2018

Week 56 Update: Busy Uni Life

Like I say every week, I am becoming more and more busy with university and I ruined my post scheduling since I was so tired the past few days. Hopefully these posts are not too erratic and random, and I'll try my best to keep to a schedule (good for my time-management skills anyway). I recently ordered one of Inio Asano's currently publishing work - Dead Dead Demon Deeeee......, just Volume 1, since I got it at a really low price (less than $12 with GST included), and that's value! Usually it's about $15 with GST included in my country, so getting the book at $3 less is amazing. Since it can drop so low, I'll just wait and watch for V2 to drop low as well if I want to purchase. 

Anyway, on another note, Boomsday's Solo Adventures came out today and it was so fun. I spent the entire day playing it and whilst most of it were ok (either easy or just took 1-2 tries if you thought carefully about it), some of them are crazy hard. I'm still stuck on Electra's final challenge. I completed the Mirror and Board Clear challenges, and I almost finished the Survival challenge (just got 1 level left). Then I'll have to fight the bosses to get the card back. To be honest, Blizzard should have gave a card pack for each challenge completed (so if you beat all 4 bosses for a specific challenge), because a cardback is meh for me. However, I'm not going to complain too much - they developed a mode to treat us F2P players, so thank you Blizzard for that. Can't wait for next expansion.

No comments:

Post a Comment