Finding one's purpose in life.

Tuesday 24 July 2018

Week 52 Update: Uni Starting Again and Upcoming Manga Purchases

University is starting again for me this week, and as always, I always feel uneasy or lethargic when I go to university. However, that's something I need to "grow out of", since it is apparently not medically related. My upper back and shoulders still aches frequently and that's most likely due to my posture, which is why I always have to move around frequently when I have days off. 

Anyway I recently purchased some manga from AbeBooks, Amazon AU and BookDepository. I was kinda dissapointed that AbeBooks only accepted card payments and worst of all, I didn't know that I had to conver the currency from USD to AUD (I thought the site converted it automatically), so I paid more than I should. However, I now know not to buy from AbeBooks unless it is dirt cheap. Can't wait for the manga (Junji Ito books and Hataraku Saibou) to come from Amazon AU and BookDepository. Yeehaw. I never brought manga before so this is a first experience, but I know what it is like to read manga in book form. There's a really difference between reading it electronically and physically - it's hard to describe.

I stopped playing Overwatch competitive the last few days (other than a few Arcade games) since I felt that I didn't have fun playing Overwatch competitive. There's no point playing games if you aren't having fun. Hearthstone is still fun and that's probably because I play in short sessions and I can't wait for next expansion "Boomsday". I have 5700+ gold and that's the highest amount I had ever (the highest amount I had previously was 3000 gold). Anyway for this week, I'm not too sure what review I should write up but it's most likely gonna be a merch review - it just depends on whether I will have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment