Finding one's purpose in life.

Tuesday 10 April 2018

Week 37 - Waiting for Results

I have went to see my doctor last week (she was only available on Fridays), and she told me to do an ultrasound and had some blood tests. As of now, I still don't know the cause, and I will hopefully know by this coming Friday. When I was having the blood tests, I almost fainted, and I never felt like fainting before. I really hope the cause of my tiredness is not something sinister. Anyway over my holidays, I just did the boring old thing of catching up on my studies, and just chilling. Kinda sad that holidays is gonna be over in less than a week. FeelsBadMan.

Anyway, I am currently watching Mahoutsukai no Yome, and will be watching Sangatsu no Lion S2, both anime that I was interested to watch last season, but since they were plot-heavy, I didn't want to just forget after a week, and furthermore, I was busy in university too, watching other anime. :') I will be having some reviews of some recent anime in a couple of weeks, since I started watching a lot from last season. Last season had a lot of great anime and a lot of surprisingly well-received anime too like Yuru Camp (watched - TOO COMFY) and Sora Yori mo Tooi Basho (plan to watch). I also can't wait for Hearthstone expansion to release this Friday (for Australia). I didn't preorder anything since I don't see the point of spending $65 AUD on a card game that I could spend buying a full game.

No comments:

Post a Comment