Finding one's purpose in life.

Tuesday 23 January 2018

Week 26 Review - Nervous

I recently pre-ordered something for the first time in my life and also the first time of buying an anime product. I ordered a limited edition Saekano Nendoroid and Artbook that will come out in near end of March, and I can't wait for it to come to me. I'm also interested in buying some other artbooks like Konosuba, but either shipping costs are too high or the store has run out of stock for that product. It's less than a month left before university starts again. I am truly nervous, but also a bit excited.

Currently watching To Love-Ru series, but haven't really bothered to read some manga. I will probably read some manga soon. When uni comes, I probably won't have that much time to watch anime, but I will have time to read manga since I can read it while I'm on the bus and the train.

2 comments:

  1. To Love-Ru... hmm interesting choice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kind sir. I am, after all an anime connoseuir.

      Delete