Finding one's purpose in life.

Tuesday 2 January 2018

Week 23 Review - It is the New Year!!!!

Can you believe it? It's 2018 already. Time really does fly by fast. Whilst I don't really celebrate the coming of the New Year (since I regard it just another day in the year), I do acknowledge how old I am growing. And it's really scary. I have less time on my hands and I'm coming to my 20s, and I'm going to start a new course.

Never mind the negativity, it's the new year. We should focus on the positives for now. There's about one month left before university starts again. I will try to maintain my weekly updates and my weekly reviews, and try to write them beforehand. Also, I was thinking of switching my blog to Wordpress, since they are so much functionality in Wordpress, but I just wasn't sure whether it was worth it. I'll probably look into exporting all the Blogger content to my wordpress, if that is even possible. I recently finished my Overwatch placements and placed Plat (2746 SR), and I'm happy with that. I went 8-2 for placements so that's to be expected.

I am currently reading the manga "I Am A Hero" and watching Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul. Both are enjoyable and I can't wait to finish them.

1 comment: