Finding one's purpose in life.

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Week 9 Review - Boredom

Recently I started getting bored of playing Overwatch and this is most likely attributed to the negative mentality as a result of continuous losses. However, there are some games that I always have felt that I can always visit once in a while. These games are TCGs. What I like about TCGs is that I don't get addicted to playing it. I don't play a lot in one sitting, which is a good thing if I am a university student. Some TCGs that I still frequently play are Hearthstone, Shadowverse and Faeria.

Other than that, I have been getting a bit bored and I am slightly nervous about next year. As next year slowly creeps up, I become more paranoid and scared of the future. But one must persevere and push on...

No comments:

Post a Comment