Finding one's purpose in life.

Friday 26 January 2024

2024 Update: New Journey Once Again

Artist: Axle (pixiv)

It's been a while since I posted anything, but I felt bored so I just wanted to write a short post for old sake times. For myself, I started this blog because I felt a void in my heart and mind after I switched university degrees numerous years ago. Looking back, it was an experience where I learned a lot about myself and opened my eyes to the realities of the world - that everyone is going through a series of struggles. In addition, working experience made me even more humbled. 

Now I am on a new journey. It will be a long and arduous process, but it will be worth it. I hope I can cope with the challenges that await me. I say this because my mental cognition and focus is not good as it used to be, but perhaps getting back into the routine will help me reawaken some of my innate capabilities. 

I have started watching some anime sporadically when I'm bored, but I'm always too busy or tired after work haha. I still read manga weekly and that is one of the few pleasured I have left as I age. I hope I can still enjoy these blissful days where I am still relatively young.... (and I hope everyone embraces that mindset too).  You can do it if you have the will and shrewdness... until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment