Finding one's purpose in life.

Sunday 21 July 2019

Week 101 Update: Where is Cells At Work Volume 6?

University starts tomorrow and it's bitter-sweet for me. It's good in the sense that I get to be challenged and have stuff to do, but bad in the sense that I have less free time. Nevertheless, I will persevere like always and allow myself to relax in between so that I don't get too stressed. 

Anyway, as the title suggests, I have pre-ordered Cells At Work Volume 6 during September 2018 last year, and it was supposed to be released last December. However it's kept on being pushed back and the date right now is around September/October. However when I look at Wikipedia, it shows that even the Japanese Volume 6 hasn't been released yet, so I'm wondering what's going on. There has been no announcements regarding this and when I google this, nothing really comes up, other than a reddit thread that also shows people's confusion about the release of Volume 6. I don't mind waiting, but publishers shouldn't allow preorders for series that are not out in Japan, especially if it's not confirmed.

Anyway, I have also pre-ordered Grand Blue Volume 8, but that's all for now. Until a major sale, I'm not going to pre-order until the end of the year. I also kinda got back into Overwatch again, but only playing arcade and quick play, since those modes are fun and a way to chill. Anyway, see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment