Finding one's purpose in life.

Wednesday 6 March 2019

Week 83 Update: Incompetence

I'm sure everyone has worked with or dealt with someone who was extremely incompetent with their job or their tasks, so much so that you sometimes wonder how they even remain in that position without any backlash or getting fired. Well today I had encounters with such incompetent people. There was a bunch of tutors who were unsure of what they were doing, I'm not sure whether they are incompetent or whether they weren't trained. If they weren't trained/informed of the tasks/requirements, fair enough, but I really doubt that was the case because some of the other tutors were knowledgeable and competent. And what makes it worse is that they are the ones marking my work. How are they supposed to mark my work if they don't have a clue what they need to do? Oh that's right, they probably have the optimal answers, and just tick them off if I satisfied them. What a joke!

It's sometimes hard to not get agitated about situations like this. If it was some random one-time encounter, sure I wouldn't think too much of it, but I need to see these people every fortnight and they are in control of my marks. Anyway, I have been a bit busy recently since assignments and practicals started for me, but I will definitely keep up to date with the posts (hopefully lol). Also, Grand Blue Volume 4 and Goblin Slayer Volume arrived today, and I can't wait to binge read Grand Blue when I have some time off.

No comments:

Post a Comment