Finding one's purpose in life.

Wednesday 30 January 2019

Week 78 Update: The Path Ahead

Since there's still some time before holidays start, I needed to get serious about my studies and possible ways to get into better fields of study. However, I am a lazy person who doesn't like to practice many times, and that's been my downfall for many situations in my life. However, since switching to Pharmacy, I have slowly changed from that mentality and did more practice; however still relying more on just studying my notes, rather than heavily practising questions. I still feel a bit lost and I see so many people that know what they want to do. When I see my friends/classmates graduating and finding jobs already, it kinda makes me feel a bit sad about how far behind I am compared to others, but I definitely try not to lament my "time-wasting" and I should just move on from the past.

Anyway enough of my sob story, I am still slowly working collating a list of websites/stores that sell manga/anime/merchandise which are mostly in Australia, with some overseas stores. I got back to playing Overwatch again, but only playing QP and Arcade. I don't really have the urge to play competitive since my computer/internet still has problems (I still have ping spikes randomly). I am currently watching Gintama Season 3, and it's pretty dope. It's amazing that I am already about 2/3 of the way through the whole anime series. I also recently purchased Goblin Slayer Side Story Year One Volume 1 from eBay for free (except paying the GST), and I probably should have got Goblin Slayer Volume 4, since I am thinking of getting Goblin Slayer Volume 1 to 3 from Madman Entertainment since they got sales. Anyway nothing much again, but that's not going to be the case soon. Until next week.... have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment