Finding one's purpose in life.

Thursday 24 January 2019

Week 77 Update: Almost Uni Again (Welp!)

There's less than one month before university starts again for me and my writing schedule will probably be messed up again since it's gonna be really busy again. And if I do find a job, my writing schedule will definitely be reshuffled/replanned. Anyway, I am currently writing up a guide to buying anime and manga in Australia for Australians since I can never find a guide for us Aussies (we are a small market after all FeelsBadMan). It's definitely gonna take a while. So far I only got a list of the shops that Australians can access to buy manga and anime and I'll just put an overview of what these shops offer, pros, cons, etc., and hopefully some of the stuff on it is also helpful for overseas readers too. However, it will not be released anytime (probably at least 1 month's time minimum). Will update in the future if I come close to finishing.

I haven't been playing games either since I feel bored of games and also scared of getting DC out of competitive games and that really demotivates me in playing. I essentially get huge ping spikes every game and even completely disconnect, and it's not even during peak times. Australian internet is terrible and it's disappointing considering we are a developed country. Hopefully I will be getting better internet soon AND please no frequent disconnects.

No comments:

Post a Comment