Finding one's purpose in life.

Wednesday 9 January 2019

Week 75 Update: Boring Lifestyle

This is a common topic that I always talk about since I feel that just staying at home, playing games, doing the same things over and over again without any significant mental stimulation makes me feel bored. I tried a new mobile game called Epic Seven and it's pretty fun. I love the animations in the game and the game is really fair. To be honest, you probably would never need to spend money unless you find high level heroes fast.

I finished season 1 of Gintama, and I found it ok. It wasn't the funniest comedy I seen but it's still an enjoyable watch. I started watching some other series and take a break from Gintama since Gintama is a decent comedy and I want to save comedy series with little emphasis on plot to watch when I feel bored/sad and I need to get cheered up. I haven't really started any new manga but I should since I got so many on my to-read list. Anyway nothing much this week, until next week, see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment