Finding one's purpose in life.

Friday 19 October 2018

Week 64 Update: Rigorous!

It's my last week of university next week and then after that it's a week of exam study and then it's that 2 week exam block. I am a bit nervous for these exams but I should be fine if I study properly. It's gonna be rigorous so there's probably not gonna be an extra post after next week for a while since I want to focus on my exams. This weekend I will most likely post an anime review, but I still got an assignment that's due next week.

I'm currently watching the Overlord series after so long, and so far I'm loving it. Sasuga Ainz-sama!!! I haven't been reading manga for a while since I'm a bit busy right now. However, after everything is done I can have some time to relax and enjoy some good ol' manga and anime.

No comments:

Post a Comment