Finding one's purpose in life.

Wednesday 10 October 2018

Week 63 Update: Exams Creeping Closer...

From what I recently heard, Google+ is shutting down soon. That's too bad, but then again not that many people use it as a social network anyway, but I liked to use it just to post my updates since it may get picked up on Google search :') Anyway I am having fun with Overwatch again, but that's probably cause I stop myself if I get too tilted. Uni is busy as always, but I got only one major assignment left before the exam block so I need to focus on the assignment and hopefully keep up the posts for two weeks after this. 

During November I will most likely have no extra post since I am also going on holiday after my exam block finishes (and my last exam finishes on the final day of exam block FeelsBadMan). I can't wait for a holiday since I haven't gone on a holiday since 5 years ago. Yeh that's a LONG time but that's cause of academic issues (I was in the important stages of high school and my brother was also transitioning to the important stages of high school). Maybe I will upload some photos of my trip when I get back or maybe give daily updates from my holiday (depends on whether I will get mobile internet there or not). Anyway stay strong brothers, holidays/Christmas is near!

No comments:

Post a Comment