Finding one's purpose in life.

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Week 55 Update: Parcels Finally Arrived

After a few mishaps, the last bits of my parcels from BookDepository arrived and I'm happy with the condition they are in. I am still intrigued on why some of the books were slightly yellow even though they are new. One possible reason is that the mangas I bought were published a while ago, so maybe they had old stock that were still in the warehouse.

I have been getting back into Overwatch but only playing Quick Play and Arcade. Those two game modes are so much fun to play because you are under no stress and you can have fun without any repercussions. So far I opened 40-ish packs for Boomsday (with my in-game gold cause I'm a pleb) and I got pretty good card rewards. I might build a MechaC'Thun deck since I got golden MechaC'Thun.

Today is also Ekka day for Queensland, Australia, but nothing eventful happening for me. Until next time, see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment