Finding one's purpose in life.

Wednesday 8 August 2018

Week 54 Update: Getting Busy

Just a quick update this week. University is starting to get busy since it's Week 3. I didn't write the update yesterday because I had class until nighttime so when I got back home, I was just too tired, so I may be changing my updates to the day before the usual schedule (Monday in Australia). Ahhhh!!!!! Anyway I finished Monster, after 2 weeks watching it daily, and it was a really good series and I'm glad I picked it up after so long.

The orders from BookDepository and Amazon AU has also arrived and it arrived relatively quick. It arrived earlier than expected or very early in their expected times, so I am glad that it arrived safely. However, I was surprised that the mangas were not wrapped in plastic. I usually thought new mangas will always be wrapped in plastic wrap, but looks like that's not the case. Also, some of the books I got from BookDepository looked slightly yellow. Perhaps it's just me, but I'm pretty sure I am not delusional.

Also, the new Hearthstone expansion - Boomsday, got released today and I bought 27 packs (with in game money DUH). So far, I got really good cards from the pack like golden MechaC'thun. But other than that, the expansion seems really fun and I can't wait for the puzzle single-player game mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment